Search Site for Anything
- Date to be Agreed – Invasive Plant Species
- 2nd March 2020 – Living with a Shrinking Nile for 6,000 Years:geoscience and archaeology in Northern Sudan
- 3rd February 2020 – How Do You Observe 1.33 Billion Km3 of Ocean?
- 6th January 2020 – Multisensory Perception and Synaesthesia
- 2nd December 2019 – The Pluto Story
- artificial intelligence
- marine biology
- nuclear fusion
- nuclear power
- power generation
- quantum physics
- theoretical physics
Tag Archives: geoscience
2nd March 2020 – Living with a Shrinking Nile for 6,000 Years:geoscience and archaeology in Northern Sudan
Prof Jamie Woodward, who spoke to us in June about microplastics in Manchester’s rivers, will return to talk to us about the Nile. More details to follow.