Knutsford SciBar is an informal group of people, who have an interest in science, and who meet once a month for a talk given by an invited expert. Most of us enjoy a drink while we listen, although this is not compulsory! We are not a club, and anyone can attend. To receive monthly email reminders about the next meeting, contact us via the Contact Page to have your email address added to our email list.
Knutsford SciBar meetings are held on the second Monday of each month (third if Easter Monday happens to be the second Monday). We do not meet in August.
- Venue: The Angel Inn, 96 King St, Knutsford, WA16 6HQ
- Time: 6:30 for 7.00pm – arrive early to get a drink and a good seat.
- Access: we meet in the first floor function room accessed by the internal staircase or the external fire exit stairs. There is no step-free access.
- Refreshements: available from the downstairs bar
- Door charge: £2 (free for students and under 21s).
The funds collected are to cover the cost of room hire, giving the speaker a meal after the talk (a few of us entertain the speaker at our own expense – let us know if you want to join us), and paying website maintenance fees.
Knutsford town centre showing The Angel in red and the main car parks in blue.
Car parking is available in the King Street car park (between King Street and Moorside), the Tatton Street car park, the Princess Street car park, Booths car park (access from Stanley Road) and on King Street and Tatton Street themselves. NOTE King Street is one-way from south to north Princess Street is one-way from north to south.