Search Site for Anything
- 7th June 2021 (Zoom 7pm) – How Do You Observe 1.33 Billion Km3 of Ocean?
- 12th April 2021 (Zoom 7pm) – 5G: The Need, Technical Challenges and Impact
- 1st March 2021 (Zoom 7pm) – The Beginning of Everything
- 1st February 2021 (Zoom 7pm) – Living with a Shrinking Nile for 6,000 Years:geoscience and archaeology in Northern Sudan
- 4th January 2021 (Zoom 7pm) – Above and Beyond: Drones Are Changing the Way we Monitor Volcanoes
- artificial intelligence
- marine biology
- nuclear fusion
- nuclear power
- power generation
- quantum physics
- theoretical physics
Category Archives: 2004
Prof Ian Morison led a discussion on the search for extra terrestrials. Are they likely to be there, where should we look, how will we know and what will we do if we find them? The discussion was rated “excellent” … Continue reading
This was our first SciBar meeting! Professor Paul O’Brien led the discussion on Nanotechnology. Engines, pumps & scissors the size of molecules – built in billions at nearly zero cost. 65 people attended.